Christmas Hat Mini-Tournament (Dundee, 22/12/13)

Ideas, suggestions and notifications of events; includes competitions, leagues, tournaments, socials and one-off events.

Moderator: Ian Volante

Christmas Hat Mini-Tournament (Dundee, 22/12/13)

Postby Nigel Cooper » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Dundee Korfball Club would like to invite anyone and everyone who would like to play in a friendly little mini-tournament in Dundee on Sunday, December 22nd, 2013. We've booked the Douglas sports hall in Dundee (same place as last year) from 1 to 4pm.

The event may have a slightly festive theme this time around, as it will probably be cold. Players are advised to wear hats. Festive ones. Home-made festive ones, ideally.

Once again, we're not looking for complete teams to come and play competitively, just for as many people as we can get to have a bit of fun. Teams will be drawn from a (festive?) hat. There will be an entry fee of £5 per player to cover hall hire costs, etc.

Can anyone who would like join in the fun please get back to me (nigel@dundee.korfball.org.uk) asap - the sooner we know some approximate numbers, the sooner we can confirm or shorten the hall booking, etc.
Nigel Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Christmas Hat Mini-Tournament (Dundee, 22/12/13)

Postby Nigel Cooper » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Not sure how far anyone's plans have got for the weekend, but...
I've just changed the booking time for Dundee on Sunday. We've only got 18 peeps signed up so far, so I have reduced it to a 2 hour session starting at 2pm. I know that this will make it much less worthwhile, but everyone who'd like to come will still be welcome (if we get 20 players, we'll make 5 divisions of 4: otherwise it'll just have to be 4 divisions + subs).
Happy Christmas, either way,
Nige
07817 640432
Nigel Cooper
Site Admin

Return to Events & Competitions