[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Scottish Korfball Forum • View topic - Introductions

Introductions

A sandpit for all the stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else

Moderator: Ian Volante

Introductions

Postby eoosterhoorn » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Please introduce yourself.
Tell us what your name is, how long you have been playing korfball,and what team do you play in, etc.

So, I am Erwin Oosterhoorn, I played korfball in Holland for about 10 years but this is a long time ago. I have just started again in March with Dundee Korfball Club.
I am currently the development officer for the club and hope to get this club from strength to strength.
Erwin Oosterhoorn
Dundee Korfball Club

Twitter: &
eoosterhoorn

Re: Introductions

Postby John Wright » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm John. I've been playing 6 years with one year "off". I learned how to play at Edinburgh Uni and am now playing at Mavericks. I'm always looking to learn new techniques of playing & coaching to help improve myself and those in the club.
John Wright

Postby Graham Robertson » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Great idea,

Hi folks,

Graham Robertson from Glasgow, been playing for just three seasons missed one through injury but back enjoying the korf again.

Email is graham.robertson1976@gmail.com
Mobile - 07825805470
Graham Robertson

Postby Dave » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Hey,

Dave Ewing from St Andrews. Been playing for 4 years now. Treasurer for 1 year, President for 1 year and Captain for 1 year. Will be Captain again this year coming.

E-mail: de45@st-andrews.ac.uk
Dave

Postby willellis » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi there, Will Ellis from Edinburgh University Korfball Club.

I've been playing for three years now, have been social secretary (10/11), tournament secretary (11/12) and will be coaching co-ordinator for the coming season.

I have also been involved with the SKA and working on getting a few kids playing korfball in Edinburgh over the past eighteen months.
willellis

Postby Rosy Nolan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi, I'm Rosy and have played for three years with Ed Uni. Like Will, I'm getting more involved with coaching kids this year and this is my second year as SKA Secretary.
Rosy Nolan

Postby Mary Cooper » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi I'm Mary, I've been playing 8 or 9 years, mainly with Castle KC in Staffordshire, also with Crewe & Nantwich KC and now Dundee KC. I'm enjoying playing in the SKL and I'm really pleased at the progress Dundee has made in its first year of existance!
Mary Cooper

Postby Michael Nicholson » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Hiya, I'm Michael and I also play for Dundee. I started at Edinburgh Uni, playing for about 2-3 months in late 2008 before falling out of things while I focused on my main sport, Curling. Joined up with DKC a couple of months ago and absolutely loving it- both playing and helping to coach the kids club.
Development Officer | Scottish Korfball Association
Michael Nicholson
Site Admin

Postby jeanfourie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Hey,
I'm Jean, been playing korfball for my first 2 years at Edinburgh Uni. Played for the thirds last year and the seconds this year.
Level 2 coach and qualified ref, have coached Ed Uni 3 and 4 this year and with Will, will be coaching Ed Uni 2 next season.
Also have done some stuff with Kids Korf, but really hoping to get fully involved this season.
Also Social Sec for next season!
jeanfourie

Postby Gavin Legg » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Hi,

I'm Gavin - started playing korfball in 1993 at Edinburgh Uni and over the years have played for Ed Uni, Edinburgh Olympic (the predecessor of Ed City), Bec, Supernova, Ed City, Glasgow, Mancherster Warriors, British Students and Scotland. I've coached for ages, plus have refereed at up to English Premier Division level. I've been away from Scotland for 4 to 5 years, so am looking forward to getting back into korfball here again.

See you over the next few months.

Cheers
Gav
Gavin Legg

Next

Return to General